Otto, the wooden fan with contemporary style
Tired of the usual boring plastic fans? Try cooling off in style with this modern, contemporary designed portable fan. High grade steel balances the natural form of the saeple wood for a beautiful looking and functional fan.
The Otto fan is made of African saeple wood, which comes from a large deciduous tropical tree native to Africa. The wood is similar to mahogany with its smooth fine grain and deep warm sienna. It is a durable wood, perfect for everyday lasting beauty. The rich warm siennas and umbers of the wood are enhanced and protected by oil varnish. With 3 fan speed settings and adjustable feet, Otto helps keep the office or living space looking and feeling cool any time of the year.
Otto was designed by Carlo Borer, a reknown Swiss designer.
- Style: Floor/Table
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Speed 1: 583 rpm - 5,900 ft' (1,800 m) per hour - 34.7 dB
- Speed 2: 743 rpm - 7,050 ft' (2,160 m) per hour - 38.3 dB
- Speed 3: 1045 rpm - 8,265 ft' (2,520 m) per hour - 48.2 dB
- Dimensions: 13.7" W x 14.8" H x 7.2" D
- Weight: 9.4 lbs
- Voltage: 120V/60Hz
- Rated power: 45 Watts
- Color: Black/Natural African Sapele Wood
- Crafted from fine grain African sapele wood
- High grade steel frame and components
- Adjustable feet
- Fully assembled for immediate use
- 1 year limited warranty
Click Here to Shop for all Floor Fans