The Filtrete Ultimate Allergen Reduction Filter 1900 is 93% effective at capturing large airborne particles such as pollen, mold spores and dust mite debris. In addition, the electrostatically charged fibers attract and capture smaller particles such as smoke, pet dander, household dust, smog and bacteria. No competitor's 1" filter performs better than the Filtrete Ultimate Allergen Reduction Filter.
- Listed Size: 14"x25"x1"
- Actual Size: 13.7" x 24.7" x 0.8"
- 3M Performance Rating: 1900
- MERV Rating: 12
- Filter Life: Up to 3 months
- 3M Part: UA04DC-6
Filtrete Ultimate Allergen Features:
- Performance Rating of 1900 which is the highest of any Filtrete brand 14x25x1 filter
- 25% more air cleaning power than the Filtrete Ultra Allergen Reduction Filter
- 93% effective at capturing large allergens such as mold and pet dander
- Captures particles both mechanically and electrostatically
- Captures smaller particles that carry viruses and tobacco odors
Filtrete filters should be replaced at least once every three months. If a Filtrete furnace filter remains in use longer than three months, it may begin to restrict airflow. In addition, certain conditions in your home will significantly add particles to the air causing the filter to capture more particles than usual. This will shorten the filter life to less than three months and reduce the effectiveness of the filter to capture particles. These conditions include: Dirty Ductwork, Construction Work, Sanding Projects, Pets, Burning Candles, Tobacco Smoke and Fireplace/Wood-Burning Stove Smoke. In addition, running your furnace or air conditioning fan continuously will help clean the air in your home but could further shorten the life of the filter. So, if you use a Filtrete filter under these conditions, it could begin to restrict airflow, especially in energy efficient furnace and air conditioning systems. In these cases, change the filter more frequently.
View all 14x25x1 filters
Find another size filter