Honeywell QuietCare Enviracaire 17000 Advantages:
Lab-tested Germ Reducing HEPA Filter captures up to 100% of airborne germs and bacteria. Honeywell True HEPA Air Purifiers can help reduce airborne germs, bacteria, mold spores and fungus with up to 100% efficiency. The Honeywell glass-fiber HEPA filter material helps remove airborne particles without the use of expensive ultraviolet bulbs, chemicals or other treatments.
QuietCare Technology: What Makes Honeywell's QuietCare Air Purifier So Quiet? The Honeywell QuietCare HEPA Air Purifier has been specially engineered to provide ultra quiet high speed operation. The QuietCare HEPA Air Purifier minimizes noise using: sound reducing insulation, patented air purifier technology, specially designed fan blade for maximum airflow and minimum noise, specially designed air intake and exhaust grilles, rubber isolated motor mount, and soft cushioned feet. The patented air purifier technology releases filtered air upwards into the room, where you breathe it.
Doctors recommend Honeywell enviracaire air purifiers: High performance filtration systems are recommended by doctors in treating allergy symptoms. In a random survey of physicians of the American Academy of Allergy and Immunology conducted by Riter Research, 93% consider HEPA filtration to be extremely or very effective. Of those doctors, 82% recommend or prescribe Honeywell enviracaire portable room air purifiers to their patients.
Enviracaire 17000 Features:
- Recommended for a medium sized 14' x 14' room (200 sq ft), 6 air changes per hour.
- True HEPA filter helps capture 99.97% of airborne particles and allergens as small as 0.3 microns from the air.
- Surround Seal HEPA filter technology helps prevent unfiltered air from leaking around the HEPA filter.
- Large filter area for long filter life and low maintenance.
- Advanced Carbon prefilter helps reduce some household odors, and captures larger particles, protecting life of the HEPA filter.
- Intelli-Check Electronic Filter Indicators: Monitors prefilter and HEPA filter usage and indicates time to replace filters.
- Easy-to-Use soft touch electronic controls with power lights.
- Convenient carrying handle.
- Convenient filter access for easy replacement.
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) certified rating (200 sq ft): 130 Smoke, 130 Dust, 130 Pollen.
- 3 fan speeds.
- Replacement HEPA filter i205 (Replace every 1-3 years, depending on usage).
- Universal replacement carbon pre-filter #38002 (Replace at least every 3 months).
- Approx Dimensions: 11" W x 14" D x 15" H
- 5 year limited warranty.