In addition to covering your mattress with a dust-mite or bed bug proof encasing, it is also important to completely encase your box spring, as dust mites or bed bugs can live in your box spring as well. Box Spring encasings are identical to Mattress encasings, and are available in either standard 9" deep or low-profile 7" deep sizes.
All box spring covers are currently on sale!
Guide to Box Spring Encasings:
- Bed Bug Proof: 100% Bed-Bug Proof, Dust-Mite Proof, and Waterproof. Complete Bed Bug Protection, and 100% Waterproof - with no vinyl smell.
- Dust Mite Proof: 100% Dust-Mite and Allergy Proof. Very lightweight and inexpensive, this is the most popular box spring encasing due to its low cost. Easy to install with no vinyl odor.
- Vinyl: 100% Dust-Mite Proof, Bed-Bug Proof, and Waterproof. Most economical box spring cover, vinyl material allows no air, water, or vapor through, so your box spring is completely sealed. Not recommended for those with chemical sensitivities as they do have an initial plastic smell.
- Low Profile: 100% Bed-Bug Proof, Dust-Mite Proof, and Waterproof. Same as Bed Bug Proof covers, but sized for low-profile box springs and mattresses between 5-7 inches deep.
- 100% Cotton: 100% Dust-Mite Proof. Most comfortable and breathable fabric on the market for dust mites and allergens with no vinyl smell.
- Organic Cotton: 100% Dust-Mite Proof. Just as comfortable and breathable as the 100% Cotton, but made from 100% Certified Organic Cotton. No dyes, perfumes, or chemicals - ideal for those with chemical sensitivities, with no vinyl smell.